Skip to content
- As soon as is practical after wearing your swimsuit in Chlorine or salt water, hand wash in luke warm water with neutral soap.
- Do not wash in a washing machine
- Do not roll up or store wet, especially in a plastic bag. The heat and humidity will enhance the damaging effects of any pool chemical or sunscreen.
- Dry without delay in shade away from artificial heat sources.
- Do not wring, rub or stretch excessively.
- Avoid rough surfaces.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose fabric to sunscreen chemicals.